Saturday, May 16, 2009

my first day in blogger

.......r u sure u wanna see my blog?.....i not sure i will continue writing tis blog until when,anyway juz for fun...recently seen many friend posting their blogger address into msn...jealous,curious. maybe writing some blog will enhance my life experience...who know...hah.

today as usual...i wonder what ppl do in sunday...i juz sleep+watching some show+play facebook....lol look like so sien...

today got 1 fellow come my house asking my mother buy insurance...she is my mother friend...zzzz

still can sell insurance in such economic crisis....

5 comments:

  1. I dunno also... I was a blogger since form 5 or something... but quit after degree years. But now... suddenly blogging becomes so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. welcome 2 the blogging family.. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not so into the blog-thing but i do agree that sometimes sharing our feeling in blog is a good way to learn about how people look at us and how we look at ourselves. y.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. walau....form 5 start blogger d...that time i still playing sand..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tat kind of iq test cheat 1...every1 do oso no 1..playing sand is child game(like build castle with sand)...i playing at primary school...only can play at kampung...town dun hav this kind of game gua...

    ReplyDelete